Below are some resources for those of you who are new to APEX, or new to BDSM/Kink. We have included where to find things on our webpage as well as some outside resources.
Becoming a Member has links to everything you need to know about our membership and pricing structure as well as the process to becoming a new member including What you need to bring, The Process, If You Would Like More Information Before Joining,
Membership and Orientation Opportunities, and Membership Options.
The APEX Calendar will show you Orientations as well as all of the events we have in a given month. APEX has over 500 events each year, you are sure to find things that interest you. A guide to the various classes, events, and attendance opportunities can be found at About APEX Events.
Felife.com is a social networking sight for kinky people. You can find lots of good information there to help you on your way.
What to wear to APEX? There is a post How To Dress.
Events for those new to APEX or New to BDSM:
- Dungeon 101: An Introduction to Play Parties and some cultural information to help you feel more comfortable.
- APEX Skills 101: An introduction to specific skills/information
- APEX Skills 202: A hands-on workshop where you try specific skills.
- APEX 303: Skills: Edgier subjects
- New Member Social: A social opportunity for those new to the club who would like to get to know some folks who are also new. You will get some handy information about events and culture as well.
We hope this information has helped you feel more comfortable with APEX and with your choice to be interested in BDSM. After you have read through all of this, if you still have questions please email: Contact@ArizonaPowerExchange.org and someone will get back to you within one (1) day.
Welcome to APEX, and we look forward to meeting you.